Home   |   About Bucks   |   Site Map     Twitter Facebook



Domestic Relations

Domestic Relations - Director's Message - Family Violence - Available Services - Support Conferences - Paying Support - Receiving Support - Enforcement Action - Court Hearings - Bench Warrants - Contact Information - Frequently Asked Questions - Case Information - www.childsupport.state.pa.us

Paying Support

How to meet your support responsibility.

State law requires wage attachments on all support cases.

PA SCDU will send one payment coupon each month to parents ordered to pay child support and who do not have income withholding. You must write on the coupon the amount of money you are paying. Make your personal check, cashier’s check or money order payable to PA SCDU. A coupon should be sent with every payment to PA SCDU. However, if you do not have a payment coupon, write your PACSES member number, which is found on your court order, or social security number (SSN) on your check or money order and:

If you owe support in Pennsylvania, send payments to: 

PO Box 69110
Harrisburg, PA 17106-9110

PA SCDU cannot accept checks that are considered non-negotiable by banking standards. Some examples of non-negotiable items are: checks that are stale dated, postdated, not signed; checks that are not payable to PA SCDU; the amount in numbers does not match the written amount. PA SCDU also does not accept temporary checks or starter checks.

You may also pay child support by:

  • Personal Check, Cashier’s Check or Money Order. Send your payment coupon with the check or money order so your amount is credited. Write your PACSES member number or SSN on the check or money order and make it payable to PA SCDU.
  • Pay-By-Phone (PBP). To request a PBP Authorization Form, call PA SCDU at 1-877-727- 7238.
  • Automatic Bank Account Deduction. To request authorization, register your case at www.ExpertPay.com.
  • Credit/ Debit Card. SCDU accepts MasterCard or Visa. To pay by MasterCard or Visa through PA SCDU-AVR, call 1-800-955-2305, or visit www.e-childspay.com. A convenience fee is charged for all credit card payments.
  • MoneyGram. Cash payments can be made at any MoneyGram location for a fee of $3.99.  Debit card payments can be made at any Walmart location for a fee of $3.99 or at www.moneygram.com/PayBills for a fee of $7.99.  Credit card payments can be made on-line at www.moneygram.com/PayBills or by calling 1-800-926-9400.  Additional fees apply for credit card payments, depending on the amount being paid.
  • When making payments in conjunction with a contempt proceeding, same can be made in cash or with a debit card at the DRS payment window between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:45 pm.

Be Informed

Do NOT make payments at BCDRS
Do NOT pay Plaintiff directly
Do NOT bounce a check

Domestic Relations 
100 N. Main Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Laura LoBiancoDirector 
Karen E. Winkler, Deputy Director 
Phone:  215-340-8068 
Fax:  215-348-6633

1240 New Rogers Road, #806 
Bristol,  PA 19007 
Phone: 215-781-2590