You are now leaving the Bucks County website to view an Internet site that is not governed by the privacy or security policies of Bucks County. Ads and comments expressed by others are not under the management or control of Bucks County; however we provide the link because the information and features may be of interest to you as a visitor to www.buckscounty.org.
Bucks County does not endorse any commercial products that may be advertised or available on this site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed, or the facts presented, on this site.
Any visitor leaving Bucks County’s Official website to navigate to Bucks County’s Facebook page understands and agrees to abide by the Bucks County Facebook Policy.
The sole purpose of this site is to present information concerning Bucks County and its government, to its many residents, businesses and visitors. Please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum. The Bucks County Facebook page is not meant for comments that do not relate to the purpose or topic posted. User comments should directly relate to the comments posted or displayed by the county in this site, and the site is not meant for comments that do not relate directly to the purpose or topic established by the county. General inquiries, comments, communications and service requests should be directed directly to the office or agency it involves. Please see the Bucks County Department Contact Directory for more information.
The information on Facebook does not constitute the official record of any agency or entity within the County of Bucks. To request official records, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 215-348-6000 or go to www.buckscounty.org.
Comments, media, or other information posted to or displayed on this site are subject to monitoring and review at any time, and users of the site should have no expectation of privacy with respect to any such comments, media or other information. However, given the need to manage our staff resources (your tax dollars), monitoring will not occur 24/7, and as such, Bucks County is not liable for inappropriate or offensive comments that may be posted during a non-monitored time-frame.
Although Bucks County will not edit or re-write your comments or posts, Bucks County prohibits and reserves the right to delete submissions that contain:
- Vulgar or obscene language
- Defamatory or disparaging content
- False, misleading or deceptive information or media
- Personal attacks or threatening or harassing activity of any kind
- Clearly off topic comments
- Spam or links to other sites
- Comments or content that constitutes, promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation
- Any comment that advocates illegal activity
- Promotion of particular services, commercial transactions, products, or political organization
- Opposition or promotion of any person holding or campaigning for election to a political office.
- Non-public information concerning securities or that constitutes insider-trading or forwarding looking statements.
- Infringement on copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, licenses, or any other intellectual property.
- Personally identifiable or protected medical or personal information
- Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations.
- Comments that do not directly relate to the information or comments posted or displayed by the County on this site.
The foregoing is an incomplete list and Bucks County reserves the right to delete any post, media or material from the site at any time and for any reason at its sole discretion.
The County reserves the right to block comments from Facebook users who violate the above rules.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of Bucks County government or its officers and employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this online moderated discussion site, please contact the Public Information office at email@example.com.
This comment policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time.
Continue to the Official Facebook Page of Bucks County Government
Return to BucksCounty.org