Board of Elections
Main - Campaign Finance - Campaign Dates - Election Officials - Important Dates - Voter Counts - Polling Places - Voter Hall of Fame - Youth at the Booth
The Board of Elections:
Commissioner Diane M. Ellis-Marseglia, Chair; Commissioner Robert G. Loughery;
and Commissioner Charles H. Martin
Candidate’s Nomination Petitions
* Candidate for County Offices and Magisterial District Justices
* Candidate for School Director, Municipal Office and Constable
2015 Municipal Primary: Notice of Election for Military and Overseas Voters
November 4, 2014
Certified Returns Reapportionment – Senator in the General Assembly
May 20, 2014
Reapportionment - Representative in the General Assembly
The Board of Elections Office:
- Prepares and furnishes all material used at elections
- Receives petitions for placement of candidates on the primary ballot
- Registers new voters
- Maintains voter registration files, including name, address and political party changes
- Processes and mails absentee ballots
- Instructs election officials
- Prepares and delivers all voting machines in 304 voting districts
- Receives the returns of all primaries and elections from each precinct; canvasses, computes and certifies results
- Responds to daily questions and requests over the counter and via telephone.
Be a Protector of Democracy!
Do you need to know where your polling place is located. Click here, and enter your address.
Not sure if you are registered, or do you need to modify your registration: Click here to login to PAPowerPort, or to create an account. Once you are logged on, you will be able to check your voter registration status and change it if necessary. You can also use the PA Polling Place Locator.
Register to Vote!
Where to Register:
At the Registration Office in the Bucks County Courthouse, Doylestown, or pick up a Voter Registration Application at any Post Office, Wine & Spirit Shoppe, Municipal Building or Library, or download a Voter Registration Application below. In addition, the Department of Transportation provides for voter registration with their driver's license application, renewal or change of name or address.
To register, you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States for at least one month before the next election;
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania and of your election district for at least 30 days before the next election; and
- Be eighteen (18) years of age on the day of the next election.
Download a Voter Registration Application
The Voter Registration Application may be typed on-screen, printed, signed, and must be mailed or hand-delivered to the Board of Elections. The county must have a signed original form in its files. Faxed copies are not permitted by law (there are exceptions for military voters and overseas civilian voters - please contact our office or visit http://www.fvap.gov/ for further information).
Absentee Ballot Application
The Absentee Ballot Application may be typed on-screen, printed, signed, and must be mailed or hand-delivered to the Board of Elections. The county must have a signed original form in its files. Faxed copies are not permitted by law (there are exceptions for military voters and overseas civilian voters - please contact our office or visit http://www.fvap.gov/ for further information).
Bucks County Board of Elections
55 E. Court St.
Doylestown, PA 18901
Board of Elections - 215-348-6154
For more information on voting go to VotesPA, a service of the PA Department of State.