Weekly Job Requisitions
For the Period 09/26/2014 to 10/03/2014
Interested in a position below?
How to Apply:
You also have the option of visiting any one (1) of our four (4) locations to complete an online application from a computer kiosk:
- Click on the title of position.
- Review the job description.
- If you meet the qualifications and would like to apply, click on the “Apply Now” link at the bottom of the job description. (If you are currently employed with the County of Bucks, complete an internal job requisition form within the online application Be sure to select "current employee" to enter your employee number, upload resume and complete typing test if needed).
- When online application is complete, you should receive a confirmation email.
- Human Resources-Doylestown
- Government Services Center - Upper Bucks County
- Government Services Center - Lower Bucks County
- Neshaminy Nursing Home
The County of Bucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has an EEOP that is available through the Human Resources office.
Positions are posted every Friday at 4pm until the following Friday. All applications must be completed and submitted no later than Friday at 4:00pm.
Thank you for your interest in the County of Bucks!
JOB REQUISITION NO.
RATE OF PAY
|Enterprise Services Specialist ||00 ||40.0 ||No ||00 ||B.O.E. |
|Support Clerk |
|3A || 40.0 ||No ||05 ||19.28 |
Area Agency on Aging
1 of 2 Weeks
|Aging Care Manager II |
Four (4) Positions Available
| 35 ||37.5 ||Yes ||04 ||22.52 |
Human Resources - Bucks County Courthouse
50 North Main Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Government Service Center - Lower Bucks County
7321 New Falls Road
Levittown, PA 19055
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Government Service Center - Upper Bucks County
261 California Road
Quakertown, PA 18951
Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 pm