Weekly Job Requisitions
For the Period 07/31/15 to 08/07/15
How to Apply:
- Click on the title of position below.
- Review the job description.
- If you meet the qualifications and would like to apply, click on the “Apply Now” link at the bottom of the job description. (If you are currently employed with the County of Bucks, complete an internal job requisition form within the online application. Be sure to select "current employee" to enter your employee number, upload resume and complete typing test if needed).
- When online application is complete, you should receive a confirmation email.
You also have the option of visiting any one (1) of our four (4) locations to complete an online application from a computer kiosk:
- Human Resources-Doylestown
- Government Services Center - Upper Bucks County
- Government Services Center - Lower Bucks County
- Neshaminy Manor Nursing Home
The County of Bucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has an EEOP that is available through the Human Resources office.
Positions are posted every Friday at 4pm until the following Friday. All applications must be completed and submitted no later than Friday at 4pm.
Thank you for your interest in the County of Bucks!
If you are interested in an internship with the County of Bucks, please email Rose at email@example.com. Please include your resume, letter of interest, and required hours from your college or university.
Human Resources - Bucks County Courthouse Complex
50 North Main Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Government Service Center - Lower Bucks County
7321 New Falls Road
Levittown, PA 19055
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
The Lower Bucks Government Services Center will open at 10 am on Tuesday, July 28 and Wednesday, July 29; open at noon on Thursday, July 30; open at 10:30 am on Tuesday, August 11; and will be closed Thursday, August 6 and Monday, August 31 through Monday, September 7 (re-opening September 8) . Please note: In case of closure, all services performed at the GSCs can be performed in Doylestown: Passports, Weapons Permits, Dog Licenses and Job Applications.
Government Service Center - Upper Bucks County
261 California Road
Quakertown, PA 18951
Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 pm
The Upper Bucks GSC will be closed on Thursday, July 30, 2015. Please note: In case of closure, all services performed at the GSCs can be performed in Doylestown: Passports, Weapons Permits, Dog Licenses and Job Applications.