General Services Division
The Bucks County General Services Division was formed in 2008 to encompass all operational departments under one umbrella. General Services reorganized the former Public Works Department for better continuity of services and facilities maintenance. Director of Operation Gerald Anderson leads the General Services Division and oversees all projects and departments.
General Services 2009 Annual Report
The General Services Division includes:
Parks and Recreation
Home Elevation Program
County of Bucks Vehicle Handbook
Vehicle Maintenance Report - July 2011
To serve and provide Bucks County employees and the public with safe, well maintained facilities and the highest quality services, encourage and promote opportunities fro growth and improvement, and operate with an open door policy supporting employee participation.
- Provide a professional customer oriented environment ensuring highest quality of work at all county owned and operated locations.
- Complete work order requests and short term projects in a timely manner.
- Provide timely progress reports on all activities and projects.
- Work efficiently, on time and within budget
- Review and adjust department skill sets as needed to provide highest level of efficiency.
- Manage new county construction projects in the most efficient manner, on time and within budget.
- Assure that investments in county assets yield returns in increased productivity.
- Review, modify and establish preventative maintenance schedules to improve and maintain the infrastructure of all county owned facilities.
We are Committed to Achieving this Mission.
Division of General Services
Director of Operations
Neshaminy Manor Center
Rt 611 and Almshouse Road
Doylestown, PA 18901