Home   |   About Bucks   |   Site Map     Twitter Facebook


Bucks County Domestic Relations Section

File a Petition to Modify An Existing Order or Recoup an Overpayment 

There are two convenient ways to file:

Visit the Pennsylvania Child Support Website at www.childsupport.state.pa.us to create an account and file a petition.
For assistance with the Pennsylvania Child Support Website, contact log-in support at ra-pacses@pa.gov
Click the desired button below to print and complete the petition. You are required to mail the original to:
Bucks County Domestic Relations Section
100 N. Main Street
Doylestown, PA  18901
Petition To Modify Packet Link
Recovery Petition - Terminated Case Packet Link
Recovery Petition - Active Case Packet Link

*In order to file the Recovery Petition in an Active Case, your account balance must be overpaid more than 2 months of the Monthly Support Obligation.

Additional things you may need to know:

  • Translation or interpreter services are available at the Domestic Relations Section. Contact our office to learn more.
  • Domestic Relations does not charge a filing fee.
  • If you are concerned about family violence, contact our office.  Your information can be made confidential, will be removed from certain forms and not shared with the other party.

If you have, or you know someone who has, an active Domestic Relations Bench Warrant, you must call the Domestic Relations Warrant Unit at (215) 348-6843. Click here to view the Domestic Relations Top Ten Warrant List.

Bucks County Domestic Relations
Karen E. Winkler, Director

Phone: 215-340-8068
csbucks@pacses.com (please remember to include your nine-digit PACSES case number in the subject line)

Office Locations:

Doylestown: 100 N. Main Street, Doylestown, PA 18901

Bristol: 1240 Veterans Highway, #806, Bristol, PA 19007

Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:45 pm, Monday through Friday
**Domestic Relations Section has extended calling hours the 3rd Wednesday of every month from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm**

For a printable Domestic Relations Information Brochure, please click here or call 215-340-8068.